Saturday 3 January 2015

Lying Low

Saturday.

I am lying low today while my minions put that cheeky trollop I banned in her place. The shit hit the fan when I accidentally passed off a load of stuff about 2x2, given to me by someone else, as my own work, then some other hard-faced bitches decided to get in on the act too. Cows. 

Next thing I know, the fishwives are forming an orderly queue to stab me in the back, so their names have all gone in the bastards book, and I am busy printing off their IP addresses to send to that nice Mr Tudor. Should be worth a bit of a rebate......

A nosey bastard has spotted that considering there are 4000 members, there are only ever 8 around at any one time, and 6 of those are me. So I have got that dozy twat Plebgate creating another 100 sock accounts to keep the numbers up, especially as there are some disruptors that are just asking to be banned. 

1 comment:

  1. That had me in stitches- keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure you write your posts in BLUE INK ONLY.

All posts should be divided into numbered bullet points, so I can pretend to be a solicitor again.