Wednesday 4 April 2018

The Many Faces of Verdi

This was an interesting exchange:


Post by Verdi Today at 15:32
@Phoebe wrote:@Verdi. You have been asked time and again to provide one scintilla of actual EVIDENCE which would corroborate your claim that the Smiths lied about their sighting and became involved solely to assist in the cover-up of what happened to Madeleine McCann. You have not done so. You accuse those, who do not agree with your view that the Smiths were involved, of proffering nothing but opinions and speculation, while doing just that yourself!

Good points. And the reply? 
I have provided documented information from the PJ files - repeatedly. I have nothing more to offer.
You never had anything to offer 

All this toing and throing isn't leading anywhere, it's just an unnecessary distraction. I've frankly got better things to do with my time.
Or in other words, I am going down quicker than Stormy Daniels in the Oval Office and I need to get out of here pronto 

NB: Can I ask that you use the quote function when repeating what members have previously said, I find it extremely difficult to understand who's saying what and to whom. It's quite simple, if you need any guidance just ask. Thanks!
Just like you do, you mean? Except that you don't, of course, as I pointed out the other day

Run, Verdi. Run for the hills....... 



2 comments:

  1. When a simple question receives waffle as an answer....stop wasting oxygen. Cmomm...i had one poke at bennett being precious on it and he had a hissy fit and demanded i be banned. It truly is a cesspit of disinfo.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure you write your posts in BLUE INK ONLY.

All posts should be divided into numbered bullet points, so I can pretend to be a solicitor again.