Saturday 6 February 2016

JFK



I have just had advance notification of the Mac wearer's next post.

Here it is in full.

I was asked earlier to do some research into the assassination of JFK and I am pleased to announce I have solved the mystery.

JFK was undoubtedly assassinated by none other than Robert Murat, who was then smuggled out of Portugal  the United States by Richard Branson, working in cahoots with retired spy Pamela Fenn.

The operation was bankrolled by wealthy Freemason Edward Smethurst, using the pub he owns in Lancashire as a safehouse for the Illuminati to meet in.... 

We have called an ambulance  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure you write your posts in BLUE INK ONLY.

All posts should be divided into numbered bullet points, so I can pretend to be a solicitor again.