Sunday 8 November 2015

Please choose option A = Yes, or option B = Yes.

Anyone noticed the options Baldy offers on his latest ''Poll''?

Basically, all his polls are the same. They go something like this:


A) I believe in Tony 100% and think he should be Prime Minister too

B) I am wrong

C) I am wrong, and also a twat.



So here is his latest


THE LAST PHOTO...

1. I agree with Textusa; this is a composite of three different photographs, like she says
 
2. I don't agree with Textusa but do agree that this photo has been photoshopped in some way
 
3. I agree with the two experts consulted by PeterMac that the Last Photo is a genuine photograph, and probably taken on Sunday or Monday that week
 
4. I have some other explanation for the Last Photo
 
5. I don't know



So, let's take a look at No3, shall we? Which is clearly Tony's preferred answer

It says

''I agree with the two experts consulted by PeterMac that the Last Photo is a genuine photograph, and probably taken on Sunday or Monday that week"

There are two components to that answer

1) That the photograph is genuine

2) That it was probably taken on the Sunday or Monday

However, the question is deliberately designed to mislead, suggesting as it does that the experts agree the picture was taken on the Sunday or Monday.

They do not. That is simply Bennett's theory, based on nothing more tangible than those days were supposedly sunnier, and manufactured to fit his own scenario.

The poll is, therefore, entirely dishonest.

I have no doubt the photo is genuine. And there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest it was taken on a different day  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure you write your posts in BLUE INK ONLY.

All posts should be divided into numbered bullet points, so I can pretend to be a solicitor again.